Customers who sign an order for 2 RELM XL MSP machines through January 31, 2018, with all units installed by February 28, 2018, will qualify for a chance to win the RELM XL Casino Floor Pop-Up display promotion.
The RELM XL Casino Floor Pop-Up Promotion (the “Promotion”) period begins on December 7 at 9:00 a.m. PT and ends on February 28, 2018 at 5:00 p.m. PT. All times referred to throughout these Official Rules are Pacific Standard Time. As used herein “Company” means Aristocrat Technologies, Inc. and all its parent, affiliated and subsidiary companies.
1. Participation is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
2. Must be at least 18 years of age to participate, and the ultimate prize recipient must be 18 years of age.
3. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and all aspects of the Promotion are subject to the approval of appropriate regulatory authorities.
4. Participants agree to allow Company the unconditional use of their name, photograph, voice, biographical information, and likeness for promotions/advertising and announcements without compensation, consideration, notice, review, or consent, where permitted. Each participant further agrees to execute an affidavit of eligibility, a publicity release and a liability release, in the form provided by Company.
5. Participants are responsible for payment of any and all taxes, licenses, registrations and other fees, as applicable.
6. Company reserves the right to change the rules of the Promotion times due to unforeseen or extenuating circumstances.
7. All decisions regarding the interpretation of rules, eligibility, etc. for this Promotion lie solely with Company whose decisions are final.
8. Company reserves the right to modify or cancel this Promotion at any time, for any reason, in its sole and absolute discretion, subject to any applicable regulatory approval, provided that such modification shall not, as of the date of such modification, materially alter or change any prize already awarded. Notice of any such modification is sufficient if emailed to Participant.
9. Company may disqualify any Participant from receiving any prize based upon fraud, dishonesty, violation of these rules or other misconduct whether or not related to this Promotion.
10. Company is not liable for injuries or losses arising or resulting from participation in the Promotion and is not liable for any acts or omissions by employees, whether negligent or willful, in the conduct of the Promotion and is not liable in the event of any equipment, computer systems, servers, providers, hardware or software, or other malfunction.
11. Company is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, inaccurate or illegible entries nor for electronic transmission errors or delays resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, hardware, software, or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, or delayed , failed, jumbled or misdirected mobile phone, device, or computer transmissions, whether caused by Company, users, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions which may limit, restrict, or prevent a Participant’s ability to participate in the Promotion.
12. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Company which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
13. Any attempt by any person to deliberately damage any program or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Company reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law.
14. Prizes awarded are non-transferable.
15. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted.
16. Winner information will be retained for record keeping purposes in accordance with local legal requirements.
17. By participating in this Promotion, Participants shall be deemed to have read and clearly understood these rules, and to have fully accepted and agreed to these rules. Each participant accepts all decisions regarding any interpretation of these rules by Company.
18. Company reserves the right to substitute prizes that have or have not been awarded as long as the value is substantially the same as the original prize offered in the event that the original prize becomes unavailable.
19. Company is not responsible for prizes that are lost or stolen in transit, or for prizes that are misaddressed.
20. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash and no substitution is permitted. Company shall determine the nature of the prize to be awarded to all Participants.
21. As a condition of being awarded any prize, the Company may require a winner to execute and deliver to the Company a signed affidavit of eligibility, acceptance of these Rules, release of liability, and any other legal, regulatory, or tax-related documents.
22. PRIZE COMES WITH NO WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES. Company expressly disclaims any and all warranties, representations or guarantees, express or implied in fact or in law, related to the prizes awarded including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability, infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.
23. All issues and questions concerning these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations in connection with the Promotion, will be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada.
24. Participants in this Promotion also hereby agree that all issues and questions concerning these Official Rules and the Promotion shall be governed by Nevada law without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law of any jurisdiction. Disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Promotion or any prize awarded may be subject to the Dispute Resolution provisions of the Nevada Gaming Control Act and may be resolved pursuant to a regulatory decision set forth in NRS 463.362. Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Promotion or any prize awarded that are not subject to the Dispute Resolution provisions of the Nevada Gaming Control Act and not resolved pursuant to a regulatory decision set forth in NRS 463.362, shall be:
(A) Resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and
(B) Filed only in the state or federal courts situated in Clark County, Nevada state, and each participant hereby consents and submits to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such disputes, claims or causes of action; any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for third parties, and each participant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, exemplary, incidental, special, consequential damages and any other damages.
25. Employees, officers and directors of the Company and each of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members, and/or those living in the same household of each are excluded from participation of this Promotion.
26. By participating, each Participant agrees: (a) to abide by these Official Rules and decisions of Company, which shall be final and binding in all respects relating to this Promotion; and (b) to release, discharge, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company from any and all injuries, liability, losses and damages of any kind, including death, to persons or property resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion or any Promotion-related activity or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any awarded prize. By participating in the Promotion, participants waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
27. Subject to these Official Rules, this Promotion is open to casino customers of the Company who meet the entry requirements set forth below.
28. Entry Requirements:
30. If any Grand Prize Winner Customer declines the Grand Prize, then the Grand Prize is automatically forfeited by that Grand Prize Winner Customer and Company will randomly draw another Grand Prize Winner Customer.
31. Within sixty (60) days from the date of notification of being a Grand Prize Winner Customer, the Grand Prize Winner Customer must hold a giveaway of the prizes, including the Dude Ranch Trip, to its players. If a giveaway is not held within such time period, the Grand Prize will be forfeited.
32. The Grand Prize Winner Customer will be awarded a check in the amount of $5,000 to cover round-trip airfare and hotel accommodations for two for the Dude Ranch Trip. The Grand Prize Winner Customer is responsible for coordinating and executing any and all travel arrangements in connection with the Dude Ranch Trip for the winning player. The winning player must be awarded the Dude Ranch Trip as a result of the Promotion held on the Grand Prize Winner Customer’s property.
33. Upon acceptance of the Grand Prize by the Grand Prize Winner Customer, the Grand Prize Winner Customer agrees that Company shall bear no responsibility for any costs or liability related to the subsequent giveaway or delivery of prizes.